Thursday, April 23, 2009

postheadericon 1ST LEAK - STEALTH - BIRTHDAY WISH

{MY BIRTHDAY WISH }



A NEW JOINT FROM THE HOMIE STEALTH TO KICK OF THE P.O.C CAMPAIGN...




CHECK BACK FOR THE OFFICIAL DROP OF THE MIXTAPE.




A WORD FROM STEALTH :

"How's everything with you? As way to give back to my fans and supporters and have you celebrate with me, I'm dropping an impromptu project on Apr 30th entitled A Piece of Cake to celebrate my birthday. I was sitting in Starbucks at the beginning of the month thinking about what I could do for my B-day and I decided I could drop some music for the people who have been supporting me! This is the first leak of the project called "My Birthday Wish" Over the next week I will leak A few more tracks off the project to let the people know what the vibe of the project will be. If I Don't Believe Then Who Will? is still coming! I appreciate the support and stay tuned!" - Stealth



THUMBS UP !

0 comments:

Change the world one step at a time by adding this banner to your page :-)