Thursday, February 4, 2010

postheadericon FooD 4 ThoughT



Dr. Michael Eric Dyson speaking at the State of the Black Union (2005).

I had the chance to hear

Professor Dyson speak at my University a few weeks ago. I have to say he has a great way of explaining things that others make so difficult for people to understand.

I'm currently reading his book titled "Can You Hear Me Now".

In this book he touches on alot of different subjects : Obama, Faith, Love and Relationships, Music, Literature , Sports, Gender, Poverty amongst many more.

I happen to run accross this part of the Union and decided to post it .

Just a little food for thought.

Thumbs Up ! 4 Professor Micheal Eric Dyson

for bringing Intellectual Debates to the forefront.


0 comments:

Change the world one step at a time by adding this banner to your page :-)