Thursday, January 28, 2010

postheadericon INSPIRATION : Coltrane Curtis X MediaBistro.com

Mr.Coltrane Curtis has been becoming more and more of an idol of mines.

I enjoy seeing his events and I also enjoy reading and hearing what he has to say about our culture. It's interesting that some of his views are some of the same topics of conversations that me and my close friends have all of the time.

Mr. Coltrane Curtis graduated from Morehouse College and Lives in NYC. Him along with his team have their hands in over 11 brands marketing plans. The one that you guys might be most up on is with Pepsi. They have been sending out cool gift packages to trendsetters and influencers to build relationships. They also did a cool show with the Gourmet brand.

I would have to say that Team Epiphany are setting the stage for young people like us to

Stay Cool and Win .

THUMBS UP !

0 comments:

Change the world one step at a time by adding this banner to your page :-)