Saturday, January 30, 2010

postheadericon [ Thumbs Up ! Supported ] GOLDI GOLD : I WORK BEFORE I GO TO WORK !!






This is my big homie Goldi Gold. One of the Dopest Artist I think of our generation to be honest.

I discovered his art about 2-3 years ago and has been a huge supporter and fan since.

I'm a huge fan of his Caricature artwork.



Hopefully one day I can get him to do a few for my home.

( "Excuse me Miss" at Art beats & lyrics show in Charlotte, NC)




I had to post this video to show my support and appreciation for his artwork and social conciousness.

This video shows that making dreams come true takes

alot of "Hard Work" word 2 Dom Kennedy.

(pic of STACY EPPS)

ThumBs Up ! 4 GOldi GOld

0 comments:

Change the world one step at a time by adding this banner to your page :-)